“Blackstone Charitable Foundation is proud to support Akanksha’s work on education and the impact it has on the lives of students.”
-Amy Stursberg Executive Director, Blackstone Charitable Foundation.
Akanksha Education Fund leverages the support of corporations in the US to impact the lives of the underprivileged children in India and help us to drive a wider systematic reform in the Indian educational space. Corporate partners can support our work through the following programs
- Corporate Sponsorship Corporate Ambassadors support our work through a three-year commitment at various levels.
- Gala Sponsorship Corporations can sponsor our annual Gala in a one-time commitment.
- Employee Giving Campaigns Employees can lead and participate in employee giving campaigns to raise funds within their organization (which maybe eligible for company matching).
- Corporate Social Responsibility As a part of the Corporate Social Responsibility initiative in India, companies can support Akanksha directly in India.
BRING AKANKSHA TO WORK
- Employee Fundraisers: Fundraising activities and events are an excellent opportunity to motivate and inspire staff while increasing morale, satisfaction and employee retention. Visit our get involved page to learn more about our investment areas and programs. Get started today and start your own campaign to support us. For help with organizing an event, please contact Development Officer Sagarika Senapaty at to learn more.
- Matching Gifts: Double your impact today! Many companies sponsor “Matching Gift Programs” and are willing to match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company offers these programs, please use the search box below. For help with matching gifts, please contact Sagarika Senapaty at to learn more.