Create a lasting impact Leave a gift for Akanksha in your will or by beneficiary designation and join us in changing the course of thousands of lives through equal access to quality education for generations to come. No gift is too small. Hear from some of our donors here. Your legacy gift can support Akanksha students for years to come and help uplift future generations out of poverty. A gift made through your will or trust is one of the most popular and flexible ways that you can show your support. You may choose to make a charitable bequest or a beneficiary designation gift.
Charitable BequestsA charitable bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can name Akanksha Education Fund in your will or trust.
- Your gift costs you nothing now
- You can modify your gift during your lifetime if your circumstances change
- You can choose to keep your gift anonymous
- You can make a gift in honor of a loved one
- Specific Bequest. You can make a gift of a specific dollar amount or other property such as real estate.
- Percentage of Estate. You can specify a percentage of your overall estate to leave to Akanksha Education Fund.
- Residual Bequest. A residual bequest is made from the balance of an estate after other bequests, debts and taxes have been paid.
- Contingent Bequest. A contingent bequest is a gift that takes place only under certain conditions, for example if someone else has predeceased you.
Beneficiary Designation GiftsYou can designate Akanksha Education Fund as a beneficiary of a retirement, investment or bank account or your life insurance policy. Benefits may include:
- Continued use of your account
- Simplifying estate planning
- Reducing legal fees
- Advantageous tax treatment